Feel, love, enjoy... Do by 27th March.

Are you in love?

Are you in love?

de María Jesús Morán -
Número de respuestas: 36

How do you feel? Have you got a boy/girl friend? Any special friend? Are you going to buy a present? Are you going to any special place? Do you like flowers or a book?

Adjunto 14EA6FB8-FACF-4DF6-9158-91B079150409.jpeg
Adjunto DC9B2781-3D26-46D4-9FBD-40A649503306.jpeg
Adjunto F1F4A94C-3905-4865-982F-9A240EB883D6.jpeg
En respuesta a María Jesús Morán

Re: Are you in love?

de lucas montero alonso -
I feel good i don´t have a girl friend but i have a best friend and i don´t buy any present, any special place, i don´t like the flowers but the books yes

de ANA BORREGUERO -
I don't have a boyfriend, but I feel good. In valentine´s day I´m going to go to the movies with my sister. I don´t buy any present. I don´t like flowers or a book.

de Adriana Sánchez Pérez -
Actually, I don't have any boyfriends or girlfriends, I'm single, so I don't have to buy anything for anyone. I have friends to spend time with, so that's great. I'm not going to go anywhere special because it's Monday. I love books, I love reading and I like flowers, I think they are cute.

de Iker Filliat Alberca -
I feel very good, I haven't got a girlfriend, I have a best friend but we aren't going to do anything special and I don't likes flowers or book so I'm not going to buy anything so It's better

de Pedro Shan -
For now,I don’t have girlfriend but I have best friends.I won’t buy a present or go to a special place.I like flowers because it’s beautiful and the books but only if I liked the story.

de ileana turcin -
I feel good ,I don't have boyfriednd and I won't have boyfriend is impossible. I have friends and I love . I'm not going to buy a present for anyone. I'm not going to anywhere special I will stay at home and is more better than this.I prefer books becouse I can scape of reality and the flowers die before.

de gema MARTINEZ GARCIA -
no, i don´t have a boyfriend but i feel good, i have a lot of friends but we aren´t going to do any special thing in Valentine´s day, i don´t going to buy a present and i don´t like flowers or books

de Renzo gaitán alva -
Actually I don`t have any girlfriend, but I feel good. I won`t go to any special place but I will enjoy that day with my friends. That means that I don`t need to buy any present.

de Sara serrano garcía -
For now, I don't have a boyfriend but it's not a priority either, so I don't feel bad about it, actually, I feel pretty good. I have friends with whom I will spend the day. I won't buy a present and I won't go to any special place neither, but I will buy a book for me.

de paula martin alvarez -
Actually, I do not have a boy friend, but i am perfect without it. In saint Valentain s day I will not do any especial, but I will buy a book and chocolate for my own.

de Deva Martinez Avila -
I don´t have a boyfriend but I feel good. I have many friends. I´m not going to buy presents . I will spend the day studying,becose it´s Monday. I don´t like the flowers but I like the books.

de Duna ortizgrande -
I don't have a boyfriend, but I feel good, on Valentine's Day I'm going to stay at home, I have friends but we're not going to do anything special. I prefer books to flowers, I'm single so I don't have to buy anyone a gift.

de gonzalo espada monsalve -
I feel really good. I don’t have any girlfriend but I have a best friend. I’m not going to buy any present and I’m not going to go to any special place. I don’t like flowers or books

de Alberto López Rodríguez -
I feel like always, it's not a day that matters much to me, I don't have a girlfriend, but if I have a best friend, I don't plan to buy gifts or go to any special place, I don't like flowers or books, but I do have to choose books.

de Alba Díaz -
I feel good, I don't have a boyfriend but I have good friends. I'm not going to buy any gifts or go to any special place. I don't like flowers and books very much.

de alfonso sanchez posada -
No i don`t have a girlfriend but im so good and happy.All my firends are equal for me.No I amnnot going to buy any present.No I stay at home.No I think that is a waste of time and a boring activity