AT CHRISTMAS

AT CHRISTMAS

de Cristina Carrasco -
Número de respuestas: 44

What are you going to do at Christmas?

En respuesta a Cristina Carrasco

Re: AT CHRISTMAS

de Melanie Alejandra Game Avila -
Hello Cristina, I will go to Logroño to visit my family and we will eat some typical family dish from my parents and uncles, dishes from Ecuador. And at night to end the day, i'm going to go Monaco to visit the city.

Bye

de Andrea Judith Ortiz Herbas -
Hello Cristina, I will stay in my house because of the cold and spend time with my parents and my brother. I was thinking about to go to Pais Vasco to visit my friends and stay with them.

Bye

de Rodrigo Gonzalez -
Hello teacher, this Christmas I am going to be with my family and my friends and I am going to have a great time because the Christmas is one of the best times of the year

de Melanie Alejandra Game Avila -
Hello Cristina, I will go to Logroño to visit my family and we will eat some typical family dish from my parents and uncles, dishes from Ecuador. And at night to end the day, i'm going to go Monaco to visit the city.

Bye Cristina

de Soledad Padron Silva -
At Christmas i will go to Rome with my mother and with a friend. We will stay at my mother´s friends house and we will visit the most popular areas. Finally we will come home and spend time with my family.

de Mencía Vinuesa Beltrán -
Hi Cristina, at Christmas I will stay in Madrid because I am going to celebrate it with my family and my grandmother, I am also going to have dinner with them on December 31st. In January I'm going to Rome with a friend for 4 days looking the at most popular monuments.

Bye.

de Paloma García Navas -
At Christmas, I´ll spend my free time playing games and having a good time with my family, but I won´t leave Madrid, so i´m going to stay at home. Anyway, I just want to relax while I read a book or watch TV.

de Hector Perez Paule -
Hello Cristina, For Christmas i am going to go to my village to visit my family. I will see my grandparents, my uncle, my aunt and my cousins. We are going to stay in my grandparent's house so i think that we will eat delicious dishes and we will have a good time and enjoy. I don't think that i will go outside because the weather will be very cold.

de Alvaro Garcia Dieguez -
Hello Cristina , in christmas I will go to my uncle's house to spend christmas time . I 'm going to be with my family .
In this house we are going to eat delicius food .

de Cristina Moreno Rodríguez -
Hello Cristina, at Christmas I am not going to do many things because I just like to spend time with my family and have a good time with them. I will go to my grandparent´s house to have dinner and I will enjoy a lot. I will also read some books and listen to music. I think it´s going to be a great Christmas.

de Miguel Ángel Temo Pérez -
Hello Cristina, i will go to Londres one weeks to visit my aunt and uncle to celebrate christmas and my birthday and see 
 how british decorate the big bang, the london eye and how they celebrate christmas.

de Zimo Wang -
Greetings Cristina,
I'm not sure, but I think I will visit my family, my mom's young sister, her husband and my cousins. Maybe we will play some games and enjoy a meal together.

de Jesús Samaritano Ayala -
Hi Cristina! I certainly don't know where I'll go celebrating Christmas, despite that, I consider only two options: Visit a place where it's snowing or stay at home, nonetheless the last option is almost unlikely. But I'm totally sure that I'll pass Christmas with my family. I'm going to reach an agreement with my family to go to a place that snows.
Bye.

de Carmen Moreno Aladro -
Hello Cristina, this Christmas I will go to my aunt’s house in Malaga. It isn’t a cold place, so I like because I hate the cold. Then I will return to Madrid for pass the New Year with al my family