FORO: Inspiration

INSPIRATION

INSPIRATION

de Cristina Carrasco -
Número de respuestas: 29

Write a comment about a person who has inspired you.

En respuesta a Cristina Carrasco

Re: INSPIRATION

de Melanie Alejandra Game Avila -
Hello Cristina, my inspiration is Mick Schumacher because he is a calm person who has donated most of his money to an ING organization and is not afraid to face something that can cost him his life, Formula 1 racing what once was made famous by his father. He has that ability to draw on small or big things.

Bye

de Camila Azurduy Aldunate -
Hello Cristina, my inspiration is Dwayne Johnson (also know as "The Rock") because he's an American professional fighter and actor. And, apart of that, I like his humoristic personality and all of the films and other things he did. A curious fact is that he has overhuman strength.

Bye

de Cristina Moreno Rodríguez -
Hello Cristina, the person who has inspired me is my brother. When I need anything, he is always there for me and he also works very hard on everything he does. In my opinion, his best thing is that he never gives up, so I have learned from him that the most important thing is to achieve things no matter how many times you have tried. He has helped and inspired me a lot.

de Miriam Ramos Rama -
Hello Cristina, the person who inspires me is my grandmother. For me she is a very important person, whenever I need help she is there all time. I also learn many new things with her. I love her personality, and her way of taking things.

de Paloma García Navas -
At the moment, the person who has inspired me is Emma Watson. Leaving aside her incredible work as an actress, she has showed the world that you don´t need to be rich to feel happy or that you don´t have to wear expensive clothes if you don´t want to wear them. She has also fought for women rights and has donated to multiple ONGs.

de Jesús Samaritano Ayala -
Hi Cristina, it's a truly interesting question. I had to think a lot for this question. My inspiration is my brother, by reason of he speaks 6 languages and he finished 2 university careers at the same time when he was 23 years old. Now he's 25 and he's learning another language and is a kindly person, he mainly helps me when I try to improve my english speaking and grammar skills. He has the purpose of living in another country and continue studying another career.
Bye

de Kiara Puente Antara -
Hi Cristina, my inspiration is Vincent van Gogh, I am an art lover and van Gogh is one of my favorite painters. I love his painted skies and his landscapes and his history is very interesting so I am interested in everything related to him.
bye

de Hector Perez Paule -
My inspiration is Sadio Mane. He is a senegal football player . I like him because he wins a lot of money but he doesn’t use it to buy expensive objects, he uses it to help Senegal villages because these villages have a bit of money so they are very poor and need this money

de Pablo Rodriguez flores -
hi cristina, mi inspiration now is jermain defoe he is a football player who helped to be happy a child with cancer, when the child died defoe did a tattoo of the child name in her arm, bradley lowery is the name of the child

de Hugo Cordero Llorente -
Hi Cristina. My inpiration is Fernando Alonso because he never gives up and works hard since childhood to fulfill his dream and be one of the best in Formula 1, which is quite difficult

Bye

de Laura Medina Brihuega -
Hello Cristina, my inspiration is my father because he does many things for me and works hard. Is an example to follow for me and he is one of the most important people in my life.

de Mencía Vinuesa Beltrán -
hi Cristina, the person who has inspired me is my grandmother because she is a strong woman who has been through a lot but always has a smile on her face. I love her so much and she is my reference.

bye

de carla arroyo bueno -
Hello Cristina , my inspiration is Mapi Leon.Who is Mapi ? For my is the best football player in this moment, she plays on the FC Barcelona. Is very nice person and she’s very sacrificed witch football.

de Celia Fernández -
Hello Cristina, my inspiration is Jim Carrey because I think he is a great actor who does the roles he plays very well and his films are incredible. He inspires me because in a future I would love to act as well as he does and be recognised so much like him. He's my favourite actor.

de Daniel Díaz Blanco -
Hello teacher, my inpiration is Iker Casillas because is the best goalkeeper in my opinion and he is winner for one Word Cup with Spain and three Champions with the Real Madrid.