FORO: A healthy life

A HEALTHY LIFE

A HEALTHY LIFE

de Cristina Carrasco -
Número de respuestas: 22

What do you think it's important t live a healthy life?

En respuesta a Cristina Carrasco

Re: A HEALTHY LIFE

de Camila Azurduy Aldunate -
I think that to live a healthy life its important to keep your mind healthy by reading books or listening to english music; or also eating healthy food like vegetables and fruits with the food we like.

de Zimo Wang -
Well, for starters, we have to know that it's important to be healthy physically (body) as well as psychologically (mind).
For the first one, physically (body), it's recommended to eat a little bit of everything (fruits, vegetables, meat, fish...) and it's also important to do exercise everyday, if you can't do exercise everyday, at least try to do it regularly, maybe not daily, but three or four times a week. We also need to have a healthy mind, on the psychologically part, we could do simple tasks like just looking at the sky, the outside and relaxing while listening to your favorite songs, it also helps studying or reading books, everything that keeps you entertained and happy at the same time, because if you do something you like, you might be surprised by how good that it's for you.

de Paloma García Navas -
From my point of view, we always think about eating healthy or doing exercise to live a healthy life, but we forget about other situations that make living a healthy life more difficult, such as having stress in important situations like exams or having a lot of pressure at work; we also forget about self estim or sometimes care more about the physical injures than our mental health, wich is a very important part of living a healthy life. I think we should meet ourselves to know what things make us feel good and wich ones don´t, because paying attention to mental issues can help us learning more about us or can prevent suicide, obesity or addiction problems

de Lorena Poza Mier -
I think is very important to have a healthy life because is the only way to have your mind and your body healthy. You need to have healthy diet like the Mediterranean one and at the same time it is good to do exercise.

de keira toapanta -
I think the most important thing is to have a balanced diet, exercise regularly, avoid tobacco and drugs, and get enough rest. But mental health is also very important.

de Celia Fernández -
If you ask someone what is to lead a healthy life, they probably will tell you that it's to eat vegetables and exercise your body. In part, it's correct, but a healthy life is more than that. You need to exercise your mind as well and do things that makes you happy, for example, reading a book or listening to your favourites songs. Actually, not everything is to eat vegetables, obviusly they are good for you, but you also need proteins, fats and carbohydrates to have a balanced diet. Also is important to have a good relationship with your friends and family (and your boy/girlfriend if you have one). The most important thing to have a healthy life is happiness, so if you're happy and positive, everything will be better.

de Hugo Rodríguez Cires -
for me, in a healthy life yo need to do regulary sport, have a balanced diet, keep your mind healthy and enjoy the new experiences and life. In my opinion, having a healthy mind is the most important thing because if you are in a stressful situation you need to keep your mind healthy so that situation does not stress you out anymore.

de Marisa Michilena -
I think that to have a healthy life it is necessary to eat well, have a balanced diet, exercise regularly and also have a healthy mind. Rest and relaxation is essential.

de Candela Ampuero Ledo -
I think is important to have a balance diet, practice sports regulary, have a good, healthy and happy mind, drink at least 2 liters of water and have a good rest at night.

de carla arroyo bueno -
I think , what is very important live a healthy life , because it’s for health . For example do exercise is very good because keeps us fit and eat healthy is most important.

de Amanda Cirbian -
I think it's important have a healthy live, because is a thing necesary for to live well. To be able to get it you need do some sport and eat healthy food. Also is important have a healthy mind, for example, socialice with people or have a good relationship with yourself.

de Cristina Moreno Rodríguez -
I think that it´s obviously important to eat healthy, so eating more fruits, vegetables and having a balanced diet can help you to do this. In other part, you also have to do some exercise. But what I think it´s the most important thing about a healthy life and not many people care about this is your mental health. Many people just think about the diet and in my opinion, sometimes you only need to enjoy yourself doing the things that makes you feel happy.

de Jesús Samaritano Ayala -
Giving my point of view, it's important to live a healthy life because if we feel bad or we have a problem (physically or psychologically), we won't live the life in a good way. If we are physically bad, we won't do some important things or we will have some problems related with the weight.
Unless we are psychologically well, we won't get good grades or we won't be happy. My recommendation is: Eat healthy food (Sometimes you can eat what you like more), do things that motivates you (It can help you psychologically to be happier or to get better grades at school) and try to walk (Doing this you can relax your mind and forget for a moment about all the tasks you have).

de Kiara Puente Antara -
I believe that by eating a good diet, staying hydrated and having physical movement throughout the day, you can manage to have a healthy life, in addition to stopping eating junk food and eating more vegetables and fruits.