FORO: The lottery

The lottery

The lottery

de Cristina Carrasco -
Número de respuestas: 18

What would you do if you won the lottery?

En respuesta a Cristina Carrasco

Re: The lottery

de María Isla -
I would live in the center of Madrid in a beautiful house and I would buy a house in a beach. Part of the money I would give for a ONG.

de Camila Azurduy Aldunate -
If I won the lottery, I would buy materials that an artist needs to relax myself a bit by painting something that passes through my mind, like a beautiful park with green grass everywhere and with no garbage on the ground.

de Marisa Michilena -
If I won the lottery, I would share it with my parents and then I would buy some things for myself like clothes, a house or anything else. I would save what I have left over but I would also give it to someone who needs it.

de Miriam Ramos Rama -
If I won the lottery, I would go to live in a quiet place, far from the city but with services (supermarkets, schools, hospitals, clothing stores...). I would go to live in a place near the sea, where you can see the sunset and the sunrise and that isn´t be boring, that is to say that there is atmosphere and life but that it is not excessively noisy.

de Amanda Cirbian -
If I won the lottery, I would travel to Italy and Greece, by a house with a big pool for me and my family and a new car. Also I going to live in Andalucia. But I would save the money for the future.

de Cristina Moreno Rodríguez -
If I won the lottery, I would use it to travel around the world with all my family because in my opinion, it would be a great opportunity to spend time with them and enjoy the holidays travelling and knowing more cities and countries that I know now

de Melanie Alejandra Game Avila -
If I won the lottery, a part of my money, I would give it to my parents (the heroes and best friends of our lifes in my opinion). The second thing would be to buy a kart to race with other children in international circuits and the third thing, I would be for my studies, for a campaign that helps countries with urgent needs and spend on necessary products such as food, my books , rabbit food... .
En respuesta a Melanie Alejandra Game Avila

de Melanie Alejandra Game Avila -
I will also be willing to help the family (from what I have left of my savings) the family of one of the best drivers during the Formula 1 timeline, Michael Schumacher. In conclusion, it would be for the Schumacher family.